The Krahjarn Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Krahjarn Elite are a Monster Play Tribe situated on the Evernight [EN] Server. We use Ventrilo in tribe only raids and we usually recruit anyone who seems to be a respectable player and who knows what they are doing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to focus on while building your Reaver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoily
Spoily

What to focus on while building your Reaver Empty
PostSubject: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Off course there you should buy as much skills as DP will allow, but which skills and virtues(?) are best to have?
Do you need more mitigation or more morale or more power?
I've personally invested in mitigation, but that leaves my morale relatively low. Any pointers/advice?
Back to top Go down
SMu
Tribe Manager

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Pre-MoM
A lot of people balanced between mitigation, health and dmg. (Overall build)

Some people went ahead and played the morale whore and died to quick because of low
mitigation, also didn't have enough DPS. (Health Build)

Then there was the DPS build. Full DPS corruptions as well as either 1 health or 1 mitigation. Not many Reavers played this Pre-MoM since they were greedy and figured the longer you last - Health Build - the more inf you get. Not really the case, your DPS is outrageous and I currently use this on my Warg Post-MoM. (Damage Build)

Post-MoM Pre-Book 7
Imo, there was really only one build you could do Post-MoM Pre-Book 7.

That was going for full DPS, Post-MoM was all about killing that Freep no matter if you charge into EC and die. You get that Freep dead! Health didn't really matter, If you were on the Freep's RAT or their main target 90% of the time you will be dead 4.5k morale, 7k morale It made no difference at all.

Post-Book 7
I've only played it for 2 days so I can't say much, but from what I see is you can now balance between Health and DMG. Mitigations are nerfed so they aren't as useful as they were Pre-MoM.

Hope I could help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarkit
Leader
Leader
Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

I disagree with you very much so, i think having really high morale makes a lot of a difference.

As you all know, generally in a raid there is a 70% chance im gonna be leading it, and when that happens i always have 2 of my wubbly jubbly trusted warleaders in my group so generally unless im going mad with rage im kept alive, often need 2 bubbles xd.

So, i've semi-bilt up a reputation of being fairly tricky to kill because of my warleader saviours, but the fact that i can get up to 8985 morale helps a heck of a lot.

You now have 6 corruption slots, i personally but 4 into health and the other 2 into either damage or mitigation. works for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aboutblank.com
SMu
Tribe Manager

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Greedy Razz.

Meh maybe it's changed with Book 7. But Post-Moria you had no chance of survival as a Warg if you were picked. No matter how much health. I could reach about 7k.
Back to top Go down
deeii
Officer

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

I think I slotted 4 health and 2x damage. Im running around with 6,5k morale now, (will be more once I hit rank 7), and its working for me. I can charge EC > kill a freep and run out with no heals (when im solo)

My damage is pretty good aswell.
Back to top Go down
Tarkit
Leader
Leader
Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 pm

deeii wrote:
I think I slotted 4 health and 2x damage. Im running around with 6,5k morale now, (will be more once I hit rank 7), and its working for me. I can charge EC > kill a freep and run out with no heals (when im solo)

My damage is pretty good aswell.

I think you'll find your just a shitty warg. XD

Cmon smu you never were great at keeping stars, your a good warg but not a good star hugger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aboutblank.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to focus on while building your Reaver   What to focus on while building your Reaver Empty

Back to top Go down

What to focus on while building your Reaver
Page 1 of 1