The Krahjarn Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Krahjarn Elite are a Monster Play Tribe situated on the Evernight [EN] Server. We use Ventrilo in tribe only raids and we usually recruit anyone who seems to be a respectable player and who knows what they are doing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should the reaver do while starting the fight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoily
Spoily

What should the reaver do while starting the fight? Empty
PostSubject: What should the reaver do while starting the fight?   What should the reaver do while starting the fight? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:53 pm

- Charge
- Cripple the target so that he has less chance to get away
- Throw some dust
- disarm the bstrd
- make ;target enjoy a new kind of pain!
Back to top Go down
SMu
Tribe Manager

PostSubject: Re: What should the reaver do while starting the fight?   What should the reaver do while starting the fight? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Nice Very Happy!

One thing though, for Disarm. I don't advise using it on Hunters or Minstrels. Only useful on RKs, Captains, Lore Masters, Champions, Guardians and Burglars.
Back to top Go down
deeii
Officer

PostSubject: Re: What should the reaver do while starting the fight?   What should the reaver do while starting the fight? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Most of the time the target is slowed already (blackarrows, wargs) so I hardly use it on my reaver. (The hamstrung) , but I do use it when I notice he isn't slowed.

Disarm, meh, not much of use when fighting raid v raid. Only when you're going 1on1 its pretty usefull. The dust however is good, I always use it.
Back to top Go down
Tarkit
Leader
Leader
Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: What should the reaver do while starting the fight?   What should the reaver do while starting the fight? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Most of the time the target is slowed already (blackarrows, wargs) so I hardly use it on my reaver. (The hamstrung) , but I do use it when I notice he isn't slowed.
- I agree with this.

However i have to disagree with the disarm, i find disarm really, REALLY useful ina big raid, it stops loremasters for doing anything for 5 seconds. its practically a stun. They cant parry (eldars grace) they cant do their healing and they cant hit anyone with any spells. ok sure it's only that good on loremasters but its a damn treat i say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aboutblank.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should the reaver do while starting the fight?   What should the reaver do while starting the fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should the reaver do while starting the fight?
Page 1 of 1